Boston, MA — The Ritz-Carlton, Boston Common has an array of exciting events for the upcoming holiday season, including Breakfast With Mrs. Claus, Sugar Plum Fairy Teas, Thanksgiving and Christmas dinner. Additionally, the hotel’s Nutcracker Suite returns, adding a dedicated room paired to the Boston Ballet’s production of The Nutcracker at the nearby Boston Opera House. Here’s the schedule:
THANKSGIVING BRUNCH A feast of traditional carving stations with roast turkey and prime rib, and a seafood station with shrimp, Jonah Crab claws and oysters. Live music and dessert decorating stations for children are also featured. Thursday, November 27, in The Ballroom. Seatings available from 12 noon to 2:30 p.m. $98 per adult, $48 per child
CHRISTMAS DAY IN ARTISAN BISTRO Enjoy a pre-fixe three-course festive mea in the award-winning, modern Artisan Bistro. Thursday, December 25, 12 to 9 p.m. $78 per adult, $35 per child
NUTCRACKER BREAKFAST WITH MRS. CLAUS Buffet breakfast with Mrs. Claus and her friends includes some of the cast of Boston Ballet’s The Nutcracker for live musical entertainment, storytelling, and interactive holiday activities. Local charitable organization, Catching Joy, offers craft projects for the entire family, along with an exclusive presentation from American Girl. Sundays, December 14 & 21 at 10 a.m. $68 per adult, $44 per child
SUGAR PLUM FAIRY TEA An enchanting tradition featuring costumed characters from Boston Ballet’s production of The Nutcracker. Expect desserts, sing-alongs, and interactive holiday crafts courtesy of Catching Joy and American Girl. Saturdays, December 13 & 20 at 11 a.m. $58 per adult, $42 per child
HOT COCOA BAR We hate to say this, but winter is coming and few things make it more worthwhile than hot cocoa! In Avery Bar, sit by the fireplace and warm up with a cup of hot cocoa. Choose from white, milk or dark chocolate, and top off with a selection of candies, cookies and creams, served with scrumptious holiday sweets and pastries. The pastry chefs will offer festive tips for children who can decorate their own gingerbread men. Saturdays, December 6, 13, 20, & 27, from 1 to 4 p.m. $36 per adult, $28 per child
THE NUTCRACKER SUITE PACKAGE Starting at $995 per weeknight and $1,295 per weekend night, The Nutcracker Suite Package includes:
- Overnight accommodations in a custom-designed suite decorated with holiday trimmings and elements inspired by Boston Ballet’s The Nutcracker. The suite has been generously designed by our friends at Be Our Guest, Michael Barnum Studio and Winston Flowers with exclusive gifts from American Girl. Master bedroom features a king bed; connecting double room is a magic-inspired children’s room.
- Teddy Bear tuck-in service with a holiday treat from the hotel’s Pastry Chef, Kerry Meister
- Satin pointe shoe, autographed by a Boston
- Ballet company dancer
- CD recording of The Nutcracker, performed by the Boston Ballet Orchestra and Music director Jonathan McPhee
- A Sugar Plum inspired bubble bath from the Land of the Sweets drawn by The Ritz-Carlton Bath Butler
- A personalized American Girl shopping experience including casual dining with a special touch for four (two adults, two children) in their in-store Bistro.
- Customized American Girl photo frame and Isabelle DVD.
- Overnight valet parking
- For assistance with tickets to Boston Ballet’s The Nutcracker [not included in package], please contact The Ritz-Carlton, Boston Common concierge for VIP services.
The Nutcracker Suite package is available Friday, November 28, 2014 through Sunday, December 28, 2014. .
For more info: The Ritz Carlton, Boston Common
Photo credit: The Ritz-Carlton, Boston Common